The text search engine will display a weighted
list of matching documents, with better matches shown first. Each list item is a
link to a matching document. A brief explanation
of the query language is shown below along with examples.
You can use the usual stuff: AND, OR, and NOT, you can also group them with
parentheses. For example:
- information and retrieval
- finds documents containing both 'information' and 'retrieval'
- information not retrieval
- finds documents containing 'information' but not 'retrieval'
- (information not retrieval) and WAIS
- finds documents containing 'WAIS', plus 'information' but not
- finds documents containing words starting with 'web'